Saturday, April 16, 2011

Jesse


Hey all,

I'm sure you have all heard the news, that my dear, dear former brother-in-law, Jesse W Schultz, passed away on April 12th. He was 30. His birthday is next Saturday the 23rd and I was just thinking about what to send him for his birthday, when we got the news. His memorial will be next Saturday, here in Los Alamos. Very sad times for everyone. We had just seen him in Florida, two weeks prior to his death, so it is really hitting us hard. Little did we know, that time we had would be the LAST time. We have good days and bad days around here...I'm sure next weekend will be a tough one. Words just can't describe how it is so hard to believe he is gone. I look at our Florida pictures with him in them, and it's just crazy that he is no longer there.

That's all I have for now....too sad.... Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE AND PRAYERS TO ALL

    Dad & Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there sweetie! It is so very sad and I just can't imagine how everyone is keeping it together but keep the faith and know that I am here if you need to talk. MOM

    ReplyDelete