Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cold Saturday....

Hey all,

It's about to snow here!! Temps have dropped and I don't think we can avoid it this time. :) This is fine with me....love to watch the snow fall.

Kalyn and I are doing fine these days. She is plugging away at school and trying to get her grades up before the end of the semester.

Got to see Tyler last weekend when I picked him up to take him to the airport and then when I picked them up from the airport and took him home. He was in a really good mood, so that was nice. He is working and not going to school for now. He plans to go to school at a later time. He wants to attend a musician school in California. It is VERY expensive.

Thats all for now...you can look on my Facebook and see the pic of the kids in San Francisco. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. It is cold here too and snowed twice this week but only a few inches at a time.
    Glad to see some more news on here. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. It snowed/rained/sleeted and now have 2" snow on the ground here in Durango. Hope to post some pics tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete