Monday, November 9, 2009

Ellen and Will...wedding weekend

Hey all,

Tyler and Kalyn flew out early Saturday am to Oakland, CA and were picked up by Dave and Heidi to tour San Francisco all day and then to attend Ellen and Will's wedding on Sunday. The kids said they had a great time and got to see a lot of family. Dave said he took a photo of the kids by the Golden Gate bridge, and will send it, so I'm excited to have it. I'm hoping it will make a great Xmas card photo this year. Kalyn said they were go, go, go all the time, but had a GREAT time!! I picked the kids up from the airport late last night. Kalyn and I got to Los Alamos at 12:30 am so we are a bit tired today. Thank you Ellen and Will for flying them out for the wedding and congrats to you both!!!

Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am anxious to see that photo of the kids too! What a great little adventure for them. Since Kalyn has flown alone from here, I bet she is becoming quite the little traveler now!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete