Friday, January 15, 2010

January

Hey all,

Just cruising along here in January...now it is already 1/2 way thru the month!!

Kalyn is doing well in school and passing her classes just fine!! I'm so proud of her for getting her Geometry in order and she passed first sememster!! She has a few classes to do online and will be getting those going after this weekend. Woohoo Kalyn!!

Got my bankruptcy stuff going also. It was officially filed on Wednesday. I go to my "creditors meeting" on the 10th of Feb and then 60 days after that it is officially discharged. I get to keep the house/Jeep as long as I keep paying on them. I'm real busy with my jobs and working out at the gym when I have time. Gotta stay in shape ya know!

Tyler is working away in ABQ. He was here quite a bit in December, but only saw him a couple of times. He is WAY too busy for mom!! :)

That's about all I have for now. We are doing well and so far 2010 is a great year! Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Chin up, it does & will get better. Stay focused & years from now you'll wonder how you did it but you realize it "was you" that did & made it.
    Love ya...........dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your dad - you are doing just great and you are so organized!!! I wonder where you got that from? I love you. MOM

    ReplyDelete