Saturday, February 6, 2010

February!!

My friend Angie's dogs are Scoop....
Scout...
And Porter...
Friday night's sunset from the bank...
My Jeep in the snow while working.

Hey all,

Been a bit since I last posted!! All is well...I just hate to blog without pics, so I finally took some pics and here I am!!

Kids are doing fine. Tyler is thinking of going back to school in the fall. He is still working away in ABQ and living with Emily. Kalyn is doing wonderful and busy with school and work.

I've been crazy busy and also a bit under the weather...had a gallbladder attack of some kind last weekend, so I rested after being in Urgent care most of the day last Friday. Haven't had any pains, but they said to stay away from greasy foods, etc for awhile. I'm taking the doctors advice!! They took blood and also had me do an ultrasound on my organs. They said all my organs look great!! Woohoo!!

Jobs are going well. The bank has really cut back. There are no raises this year and they also lumped our sick/vacation hours into PTO (paid time off) hours. I have about 7 weeks of vacation to use this year and my boss has almost double that. She needs to take at least a week a month to use it all. I'm planning two weeks in May, two weeks in September/October and then possible a few weeks here and there. Ugh...hate to use that all up, but ya have to, or lose it. I can carry over 48 hours to next year, so probably will do that.

Here are the pics.....Enjoy...Until next time!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. Are you going to use some of that PTO in August for your family reunion?
    Thanks for the pics too!!! We have about 6 inches of snow today so far and more coming down. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not for sure yet if I'm going to WI in August...depends on the cash flow then. As of right now, no I won't be able to afford to go. I'm sure Kalyn would want to go also, so we will have to see. :) We are supposed to get snow tomorrow, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Porter stick a paw in the light socket? lol:) he looks all poofy
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete