Monday, February 20, 2012

Presidents' Day!

Hey all,

It's been a wonderful, long weekend! I had to work on Sat and Sun, but that's ok! I got a lot done around the house and got to watch some shows at home and went to a movie with Catrina on Sat. eve. We saw "The Vow". Great movie!

Kids are doing well! Kalyn got her financial aid stuff all figured out and is ready to start school, one month from today! Sasha was sick last Thursday after she got some shots and so Kalyn was pretty upset for her. Poor pup...I think she is better now. Tyler's car died the other day, so we are working on getting him another car. Kevin, his uncle, is selling a Honda that he has, so Tyler is out test-driving that right now! Kevin turns 30, tomorrow, so we are going to dinner tonight! We were supposed to have lunch tomorrow, but Catrina has already called in sick to work tomorrow, so I asked Kev if we could go tonight instead.

Not too much else going on...just working and working out. I'm kinda enjoying the time to myself right now. :) That's all I've got for now...just wanted to check in and say hello!! Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. That's my girl...sounds like you're in a very good place with yourself. Love you to pieces!
    Auntie Jacque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I tried to comment from my phone but it didn't go through. Glad Tyler is getting a different car and a newer one! Glad Kalyn's financial stuff for school got fixed also. Sounds like you had a nice long weekend. I lost my voice again so I will just be texting and emailing! LOL
    mom

    ReplyDelete