Sunday, March 4, 2012

March!!

Hey all,

Hope all is well out there!! Just got home from the Courtright's house. I had to start her Spring cleaning for her today. I got the main level finished for her today and took me 4 hours. She paid me for 4 1/2 though! :) She's very sweet. I had to do allll the baseboards on the entire main level and then my regular weekly cleaning. The baseboards look so much brighter now and of course as I'm doing the baseboards, one notices marks on the walls around those baseboards and then dusting off the doors, etc. I had a good time, but am wiped out! Was nice to come home to a clean house and not have to do much here!

Today was a beautiful day outside, but didn't get to enjoy it. Oh well...there's always next time!

Kalyn starts school on March 20th! It is inching closer and closer! She quit the Piercing Pagoda and her last day was Feb 29th. She began a new job at Taco Bell/KFC around the 20th of February. She likes it and likes that there are more than 5 employees to work with and she no longer has to work alone! This new job is just right up the street from where she lives, so it's much closer as well. She seems to be doing well and Sasha is too! :)

Tyler got a new vehicle! 1996 Honda Accord purchased from Uncle Kevin! Kevin bought it from this one lady about 4 years ago and was getting ready to advertise it for sale cuz he has a truck and also Jesse's old car. I was glad we were able to snag it from him for a pretty good price! He sold it to us for $2750. I got a signature loan at Zia Credit Union and Tyler makes the payments. We set up the payments so that it is paid off in a year. Tyler already replaced the drivers side window motor, that was broken and then his headlight went out, so he replaced both yesterday! He takes it to Santa Fe tomorrow to get the windows tinted! He really loves it and is so much more reliable than his other car. I think Tyler plans to stick around LA until next January.

I'm doing pretty well! I'm just working and working and working out! I've been watching a lot more tv and movies lately too. Kinda nice to just chill and not have much to do. I always keep busy, but this lifestyle is a lot different from when I had a family to take care of! Crazy how life works and moves so fast! I really enjoy it though! Very thankful for my life right now.

I'm still making plans to drive up to Wisconsin in May. I got the time off, so I'm really getting excited about it. I plan to leave from here on Sat. May 12th and I just need to be back around Memorial Day so I can get caught up before going back to work. Still hoping for a driving partner (ahem..Mom) for the drive up...should be a blast! :)

Well, that's all I've got for now. Must cook myself some din-din. Take care and talk to you all soon! Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. You sound content, Toots. I love you! Auntie Jacque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I will just have to get a ticket.
    Glad things are peaceful for you.
    Love. Mom

    ReplyDelete