Saturday, April 28, 2012

Almost vacation time!!!

Hey all!!

Another wonderful day in New Mexico!!  Love living here and very thankful for my 3 jobs!!!  A lot of people cannot say that right now and it's so sad out in the work force these days....

Well, I am anxiously counting down to seeing everyone in Minn and Wisc!!  15 days!! Woo!  Kalyn is VERY excited to see me and I cannot wait to see her!  It's been 7 long months since I've seen her last.  We talk just about everyday on the phone, but not seeing her is different, to say the least!  Mom arrives here on the 9th and then we head out on the road, the morning of the 12th.  I'm sure we will have a couple of good days here (eating at Gabriel's) with Tyler and Mom getting her NM fix. She loves it here!!  We will arrive on Mother's Day in EC and Kalyn plans to already be there, so it will be good to be together for Mother's Day.  Should be a really great time!

Things here are good!!  I'm keeping busy with work and working out and stuff around the house.  I've got some really good friends here that keep me busy too, so there's always a house gathering or movie to go see. I'm truly blessed all the way around!

Kiddos are good...cats are good...what else could I want!?  ;)  This is short and sweet, until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Hey Toots! Yes, and in 3 weeks, I will see you! YAY! I am so looking forward to having some time with my tootsie girl!!! Please be sure to have someone take some good (with a camera) photos of the 4 generations of you, please. And, of all the ladies to include your sister. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about coming and it is only a week away now for me. I really do love it there. Have to get lots of sun while I am there without the humidity that is here.
    Can't wait to see you and Tyler and folks at the bank and Kevin of course. Looking forward to meeting Ty's new girlfriend.
    Then it's mother / daughter road trip and on to see Kalyn and Trent and Jenni and my mom and sisters!!!

    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete