Saturday, May 5, 2012

Vacation starts in a week!!

Hey all,

Thought I would post on here one last time before my vacation!!  Me and Mom leave from here next Saturday!  Should be a great time out on the road!  Mom gets here Wednesday afternoon, so I will leave work at 1 and drive to ABQ to pick her up.  I only work today, Monday and Tuesday at the gym and then I am off from there until the end of the month!  I work all week at the bank and then off until the 30th.  Should be a fun time off!  I'm glad Mom will get to spend a little time with Tyler and will also get to meet his girlfriend Sydney!  We also plan to go to Gabriel's (probably Thurs eve) with Kevin while she is here only a few days.

We get to Gram's house on Mother's Day so that will be nice to be with my Gram, Mom, daughter and sister all on Mother's Day!  Gram will have a lasagna dinner ready for us.  I will be staying at my Dad's with Kalyn and Sasha!  Lots of little things planned and a trip down to Madison to see the Auntie's down there too!  Trent has a baseball game one night and then of course myself, Jenni, Kalyn and Trent will all spend Wednesday together going to the Mall and having lunch. 

That's about all the news I have!! Can't wait to see everyone and wish us safe travels!!  Love to all and until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Hey Toots! Yup, in two weeks time you will have already been here and gone. I am so looking forward to seeing you...it's been a very long time. Love you bunches! Safe travels! Love, Auntie Jacque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun and I am here in New Mexico already! But you forgot I will be with you all on Wednesday too! It will be a fun and busy day for sure.
    Thanks for letting me sleep in today!!! AHHHHHH
    VACATION!!!!
    love, mom

    ReplyDelete