Saturday, July 11, 2009

Jemez Mountain Music Fest





Hey all,

Kalyn and I just returned from the gorgeous Jemez Mountains, to see Tyler and his band play a concert. They are called Kamakaze Death and they were one of several bands playing up there this weekend. Since Tyler asked me to go about a month ago, I decided I better take this opportunity and go since #1 Tyler asked me and #2 Tyler will be moving out soon and I may not get this chance to see him "locally". He plans to keep jamming with his buddies once they all move to Albuquerque, so one never knows what could happen with them. Will they make it big? Who knows....

So here are some pics from the concert today and we had a great time!!

All is well around here....Getting ready to head over to Tj and Diana's for some good ol family fun at the reunion.

Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are great!!!!! Bet you had fun!!! MOM

    ReplyDelete