Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday

Hey all,

Another lovely NM weekend!! I'm working at the gym as we speak. The place is clean so I thought I would type up a few words!!

I called on the Jeep yesterday to check the status. It is all finished except, they said, for the roof and hood which had to be ordered as they were "beyond repair"!! Interesting, I thought. I'm a little frightened about a new roof, but Shane tells me that you won't even be able to tell they did anything. I sure hope so. I did let SF Chevrolet know that our satellite radio cords run through the top of the Jeep so to be careful not to cut anything!! Will have to do the same thing with the windshield guys when they come to replace that. So, in the meantime, I am enjoying my rental car which is a 2008 Dodge Charger...bright red...and you push the accelerator and it goes!!!! I will take a photo and post on here for you all to enjoy!!

Kids are doing well. Tyler got a transfer to Starbucks down on Central Ave in Albuquerque and starts on August 1st. Both him and Emily move into their apartment by August 1st as well. Will be sad to see him go!! I think Kalyn is sad too. His room will turn into the guest and exercise room. (I asked Ty if I should "keep" his room for him and he politely said "NO"!!)

Shane got moved into HIS one bedroom apartment this weekend. He likes it alot. Doesn't have much stuff, but then again, he really doesn't need much. He will be going to Afghanistan in March so not much longer. I will put his address and Tyler's on here soon.

That's all for now. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment