Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rental Car....ooohhhh yeahhhh!!!


Hey guys,

Attached is a pic of the 2008 Dodge Charger I am driving around while our 2005 Jeep Liberty is getting fixed. Our insurance provider, Allstate, called the other day to let me know that the bodyshop fixing the Jeep, SF Chevrolet, had to fix or replace the drivers side door, put a brand new hood AND roof on the Jeep and the total cost of damages done to the vehicle is close to $5000!!! We only pay our $500 deductible. Pretty crazy how the hail did so much damage!!! A lot of vehicles in town are being deemed as "totalled".

Until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. Hey nice charger!!! Wow, that is crazy there was that much damage!! I used to own a charger back in 1972 and it was a 1968 I believe!
    It looked like the chargers in Dukes of Hazard!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I bet you look hot driving it!



    Big Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How big is that back seat Jody???

    ReplyDelete