Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor Day weekend







Hey all,






We had an awesome time over at Tj and Diana's and the dinner was MOST wonderful at El Paragua. I also got a job offer from Tj!! I am now their part-time housekeeper!! I am hired to go clean up the house now that they have left for Florida and then once a month after that. I'm so excited as I was pondering what to do about another cleaning job. Didn't really wanna start with someone new and didn't really wanna do it unless I HAD to. This works out perfect though and I appreciate them hiring me. :)

Had a fun time going to Durango and back. Julie cooked us a wonderful lunch and we had some nice time with her and then with Barb also. Barb was gracious enough to give me her log bed!! We got it home and put it together...and it's for a full size bed, NOT a queen as we all had thought!! So, we will keep it in our storage shed until we either downsize (Shane says that won't happen) or if one of the kids would like to borrow it at some point. So, I'm a bit disappointed tonight that the whole bed thing didn't work out. :(

Monday, tomorrow, Shane and I will go on another 3 mile run, then get ready to head to ABQ to see Tyler and Emily and their new place. We will all go have lunch and then head back to LA to get Shane packed up and ready to leave early Tuesday. We've been working real hard on stuff around here all weekend, but we've had a great time just being together. :) I'm really appreciating the time we all have now. Kalyn is enjoying her dad also.

That's all I've got for now. Thanks to Barb for meeting up with us and thank you to Julie for the wondeful meal. It was really appreciated. :) Until next time....

1 comment: