Saturday, September 19, 2009

September Weekend

Hey all,

Haven't written in a bit, so figured I would type something up quickly here. It sure is cooling down a lot at night now. I have to actually close all the windows at night so we don't have such a chilly morning around here. The cold makes it easier to sleep at night too. Love it!! :)

Kalyn and I are doing well. Been real busy catching up on my jobs since I had Labor day weekend off. Shane came and went and we had a nice time! He will be back at Thanksgiving time and then again for two weeks at Christmas. :) Kalyn is about to take her drivers test on Tuesday and has already asked to use the Jeep on Wednesday!! Ugh.... this is going to be fun....she wants to spend a little time tomorrow on going over things in the Jeep like hazard lights, etc. that she may be asked to turn on for the instructor. Hopefully all goes well and she passes with flying colors!!

Talked to Tyler here and there. He got his job at Satellite coffee and started work right after Labor Day. He has been broke for two months so he told me he is really stressed out. He is doing fine in school and has Fridays off.

I am off this weekend so I'm doing a little baking (making homemade cinnamon rolls with pecan syrupy topping) on Sunday and today I washed all the curtains in the house and ironed them all. I also clean for Tj and Diana now, so I went over there and finished up the cleaning I started last weekend and now their house looks really nice!! (Kev actually texted me and said the "house looks great"!! Awww) I'm also finishing up some projects for my sisters birthday and also a couple of scrapbooks. Should get it all done tomorrow and watch some football and some movies. I went and worked out today too. Haven't ran since last Monday, so I needed to get a run in.

That's about it for now. Hope all is well for everyone out there. Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are busy at your house! Can you come clean up here too?? I'd even pay you!! :)
    Glad Tyler got a job and wish Kalyn luck on her drivers test. EEEKKKKK!
    It sure is cold at night! BRRR. It gets down to about 65 in here.
    Take care and what are you guys doing for Thanksgiving??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are staying here for Thanksgiving. Tj and Diana are coming back for it and having it at their house, as usual. Then they are going back to Florida and won't be back for quite awhile. I have to work. I only have Thursday off, but did take Friday off from the gym. Yep, pretty cool at night now. NICE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been cool enough at night here for the furnace to come on a few times but then it warms up into the 60's during the day. The leaves are turning yellow already and falling off.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete