Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Hey all,

Hope you are wearing green today or you will be pinched!! hahaha

Working half the day at the bank and then driving Kalyn down to Albuquerque to the airport. She is going to visit her Dad and step-mom Stephanie in Kansas until Sunday! I'm happy she gets to go and have a little fun. Her Dad told her they will take her to the Wizard of Oz museum and things like that. Kalyn's Spring break isn't until the end of this month, but we decided it would be ok to miss 2 days of school to go see her Dad. Kalyn did really well this last quarter of school, so I'm so proud of her!! One more quarter left for the year. Can't believe she will be a Senior next year!! Wow!!

Tyler is doing well. We hope to hookup with him on Sunday for dinner, hopefully.

Not much else..just working, working as usual. Love to all!! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for the update and since I was sick and didn't wear green but my complexion was rather green from being sick does that count???
    Hope K has fun and I told her to say hi to her dad for me.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete