Saturday, March 20, 2010

The New Room!






Hey guys,

Here are a few pics of the newly renovated craft/exercise room I have made out of Tyler's former room!! I also put up a pic of my new luggage set!!! They both have a handle with wheels, etc. Got them really, really cheap at Ross. It's a discount clothing store and has household items too. I hadn't really gotten a chance to spend all my Christmas money due to paying for other things, so I made some recent purchases for myself. Let me know what you think!! :) I got everything either on sale or a discounted price, so I did really well getting everything I wanted for the room.

Until next time....

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Love the room AND the luggage!!!
    That is a tv on the table? Very cool!!!
    I may just have to get me some purple luggage! How would you ever miss in baggage???? LOL
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a comment but I guess it didn't work.
    I LOVE the room AND the luggage!!!!
    Very nice and that is a tv on the table???? Cool!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, now both of them got posted!!! LOL
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color!! You'll never miss is at the airport!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geez...my mother the blog stalker!! lol Yep, everyone that saw it says it will not get lost in baggage!!! lol Only my coworkers saw it!!

    ReplyDelete