Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday doings

Hey all,

Well, I got the three things done today that I had hoped to get done, so I'm a happy girl!! I mowed, painted the trim of the house and touch-ups by the windows, etc and got my workout done. I'm exhausted, but now complete with all jobs on the outside of the house!! Woohoo!!

Had a really nice weekend finally getting some things done around here for a change. This coming week I will have to be over at Tj and Diana's more to make sure all looks good for house showings and then I have to clean for the Courtright's at some point and then also my friend Angie. Always someone's house to clean. One of these days I hope to be done doing that. Once Tj's house sells, that will be one down, the Courtright's only need me once a month unless it is Spring cleaning time like we are doing now and then Angie twice monthly, but sometimes only once. Kinda sporatic, but it seems like usually they need me ALLL at the same time!! lol

Gonna watch "Night at the Museum 2" and do my toe nails and eat dinner (turkey brats), wish me luck!!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. LOL - it does seem like they all need you to clean at the same time! Now take some time and relax. Did K make it back okay? And Barb took Shane's things? Everything sounds good in your neck of the woods!!! Love - mom

    ReplyDelete