Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Almost July...love summer!!

Hey all,

Well, it is now summertime in LA! Lovin' the warm sun beating down on us. I usually walk to the post office for the bank on a daily basis to check the mail, so it has been wonderful enjoying the heat beating down on me while I go there and back. Sometimes, Kalyn has the Jeep so I am unable to drive around for my lunchbreak, so in those cases, I have been walking as well. It's quite enjoyable!! lol

Speaking of Jeep, finally got my plate and registration yesterday!! Woohoo, it is officially MINE now!! So, so happy about that. I checked my credit report (everyone can check their credit for free online at annualcreditreport.com from all 3 agencies...just fyi..) and Zia shows up on my credit as me paying them for a vehicle loan. Very nice!! Everything on the credit report looks good. Had a few things under Shane's account that I am an "authorized signer" on, so I called those peeps up and had them remove my name. I have no obligation to them, but just in case, I wanted to cover my tracks.

All jobs are going quite well. Can't complain too much about that.

Went to the Isotopes baseball game on Sunday with Kalyn and Reuben. We had a great time and we also did some clothes shopping before the game. It was nice to be out of town for the day and do something fun.

Kalyn is working out the final details of going to see her Dad and Steph when he returns from being in California for the month of July for training. Steph will meet us in Durango to drop off Kalyn and then havent heard how she is getting back from Kansas yet. Steph is staying in Moab for the month of July while Shane is gone. She still has a 14 year old daughter that lives there and wants to spend time with her. Steph will drive her daughter and Kalyn to Kansas and then they will greet Shane home and then both girls will be there for a week or so. I think we are planning the dropoff in Durango for Sunday, July 25th.

I'm running the annual 4th of July 5k next Sunday. Looking forward to competing in it. I talked a couple of co-workers from the gym to run it also, and they signed up!! The power of persuasion!! hahhaha

Okay, well, that's all for now. Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Hey Toots...glad you're keeping busy. Have fun in the run this weekend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the run and I am glad to hear you are keeping busy. mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy 4th and good luck on the run. I saw Kathleen yesterday in SF...so good to see her and catch up. We need to find some time, too!! Miss you still...es

    ReplyDelete