Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Happs....

Hey all,

Just thought I would let you know what's happening with us lately....

Today I got a wonderful massage first thing this morning since I didn't have to clean or work at the gym until later today. That was very nice...

Last night, myself, Kalyn, Tyler, Emily, Kev, Tj and Diana all met for dinner at DeColores. We gave Tj his Father's Day gift cuz they weren't around for the real event. We had a lovely time and they filled us in on their wonderful trip and how the house is doing on the market. They have a couple of real interests on the house, so they are hoping something comes through. Kev and them are looking at a house for him in Santa Fe today.

Kalyn will be going to Moab on the 25th of July. Reuben and I will drive her to Durango to meet up with Gram Barb and then we will have lunch with Auntie Julie. We go back and get her around the 13th of August. Kalyn will be in Moab for a few days and then will drive to Kansas with her step-mom Stephanie and Steph's daughter Cassie for a visit with her father when he gets back from California around the 2nd of August. Should be a good time for them.

It was good to see Tyler this weekend and last weekend. He's happy cuz he gets fed and his clothes cleaned for FREE!! LOL Love kids!! He is in town cuz of the Jemez Mountain Music Fest. Their band is playing today and then my friend Dave (and former coworker at the bank) is playing with his band on Sunday so, myself, Kalyn and Christine are all gonna wear our shirts with his bands' name on it and head up and see them play!! Tyler's band is Kamikaze Death and Dave's is Obelisk. I will take pics!!

We may have had a bear in the neighborhood last night. There was a tipped over trash can and then wood chips scattered and then also bear droppings out in the street!! Scary!!

The 4th was great. Had a good time with the kids and the food was abundant and the race was fun!! We had an awesome fireworks display and were able to get out of traffic and get home by 10:15!!

That's all I've got for now!! Eagerly anticipating my 40th birthday and to see how my Auntie Jacque whips up my apron and cushion!! Love to all!! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. thanks for a nice update! Love hearing what you are all doing! I can't wait to come and visit! I had 2 showings this weekend on my house. Hopefully something comes of it. Kevin wants to live in SF and work in LA?? Or is his job moving him there?
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete