Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!!


Hey all,


Did I ever mention how much I LOOOVE the month of July?? Well, it has my favorite holiday and it also has my Birthday, so it IS my favorite month!!! So far the month is going along just fine!!


I ran the annual 5k race this morning. I did ok, but had a really good time with some of my friends there!! 3 of them had never run a 5k before and 2 of them beat me!!! LOL oh well....I was just out for a leisurely jog!!
Reuben invited over his daughter Nicole and her fiance, Tony, to come grill out with us here at the house. I made sure to ask K if it was ok with her. Tyler dropped by and he and Emily may join us also!! Should be fun and then tonight drive down to White Rock for the Fireworks spectacle...can hardly wait.
I have Monday off, so R and I plan to drive to Santa Fe real quick for a few things that he wants to check out at REI. He is also test driving a Honda Civic that he may buy and it will be nice to take it for a drive out of town to check how it handles, etc. It's a 2005 and would be very economical for him. He drives a 1989 Jeep Wrangler right now. Not very reliable and hard to get out of town in. LOL he will still keep the Jeep for getting in the mountains, etc. Kalyn gets to be the proud driver of his Jeep which makes it nice for ME to have MY Jeep back.
That's all I've got for now. Hope you all have a wonderful day!! Until next time....


3 comments:

  1. Hey Toots! Congratulations on your 5k run...jog!!! Proud of you. Have a good month! I'm going to try to get at your 2 things this month. Will let you know. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the run!!! Sounds like you had fun! Wow, K gets a jeep of her own to drive!! Cool!
    I want a pic of Reuben without shades!! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...yes mom...I will post a pic of him just for you. LOL

    ReplyDelete