Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More new stuff!!











Hey all,


Wanted to post some more pics of the things I got with my birthday money.


The precious moments, "Mom, your love makes me blossom", is from Kalyn and then the bedset and valances is what I got with some of my birthday money. I also moved the furniture around in my bedroom (yes, again) cuz I thought the tv would be more cozy in the other corner of the room. My treadmill will eventually move to the living room once Tj and Diana take their drysink back to their new townhouse here in LA.


That's all I've got for now....on my way to work. Until next time....




2 comments:

  1. Hey Toots...looking good! And, the Precious Moments figurine...how sweet of Kalyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!! I love the new bedding!!! Very nice and very you!!! I really like how the computer is in that corner on that corner desk too, looks very nice!
    The precious moments is ..... just precious!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete