Sunday, September 26, 2010

Senior pictures!

Hey all,

Drove Kalyn and our previous neighbor, Andy, up to the Jemez Mountains today so Andy could do his photography magic and take awesome shots of Kalyn for her Senior pictures!! So far, from what we saw, he did a great job!! Photos to come!! We were gone 4 hours and I predicted it would probably take that long to drive up there, pick out several locations, have Kalyn do a few different wardrobe changes and then drive back. It was awesome weather, awesome company and it was a grand time!! He's charging me alot more than when he did Tyler's so, not too thrilled about that, but oh well. A lot cheaper than what it could be, I suppose.

Saturday the 25th, me and some friends ran the Yum Run 5K race. We had a great time and got our workouts in for the day just by participating in it!! It was a chilly morning, but perfect for running!!

This week at the bank, I should find out the money offer for the new position they are offering me. I hope it's enough to quit my other jobs. That way, I can dedicate more time to Kalyn and working out. Hopefully, they offer enough.

Made fajitas tonight in the crockpot, so I best go and tend to those. Make sure you all watch Monday Night Football as it is the Packers and daaaaa Bears!! Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like the pictures went ok. Keeping fingers crossed for the new position. Fajitas are what I had for supper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Toots...where does time go? It seems like only yesterday that I was holding Kaylyn at your sister's wedding. A senior already...wow. Bet it makes you feel old, hey? It does me! I don't watch football, but hey...thanks for the reminder. Love you much! Aunt Jacque.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot that Andy took Ty's pics too! I hope they turn out okay!! I had steak for my dinner tonight. Watching the packer game tomorrow and the Cowboys won today!!!! Yeah!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete