Sunday, October 17, 2010

Back to normal....

Hey all,

I had a wonderful trip, got home safe and Kalyn had the house all nice looking for our return!! I did a ton of laundry and catching up with cleaning, bills, Kalyn's graduation stuff and then packaging up some souvenir purchases I had made for a few people. Couldn't afford to get everyone something..unfortunately!! Finally, today, I am able to watch football, while I finish up last minute stuff around here. I think I'm pretty well organized now and got things whipped up. LOL

Kalyn and I went through her pictures and she chose the ones she wants people to have, etc, so we got the order placed at Walmart.com. They should come next week!! We also had to sit down and order her announcements, cap and gown for graduation. I had to write a deposit check and mail that off, but first had to make copies of it all to send to Shane so he can reimburse me for half. I'm so happy Kalyn and I got all that done. Whew!!

Well, that's about all. I have all my trip pictures on Facebook, so go take a look there. Back to work tomorrow!! Love to all. Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Hey Toots...glad you're home, glad you had a great time, glad you got stuff with Kalyn done and glad that you are able to take some time to relax. Best wishes on your new job! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked all the picks and you looked like you were havin' fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I forgot to sign MOM in the previous comment

    ReplyDelete