Saturday, October 23, 2010

Almost Halloween!!

Hey all,

Just a little quick note about the happs...

I cleaned at Angie's today and then now I am working at the gym until 7 tonight. I'm sleepy-sleepy today. Not sure why, but I am surviving the day!! We got K's pictures back in the mail so I got those all cut up and separated out. I also got all my Xmas cards in line and stamps purchased and labels made so all I have to do is sign them all, get pictures put in the cards and then ready to mail!!! I wanted to send the pic of kalyn and I that Andy took in the Xmas cards, but it is kinda dark and K said she would rather we took a different photo. So, we will have to work on that. lol

My friend Joe came back to my house yesterday and got the new thermocouple installed on the water heater. He said the color of the gas, etc looks much better now. The water heater is 12 years old and has always worked fine but he said it was starting to blacken something towards the back of the water heater and the flame didnt look healthy. He only charged me $25 to come check out my furnace, lay my water pipes nicely and replace that thermocouple. I gave him $50. It would have cost me a ton more to have someone else do it for me. He's great!!

Kalyn is getting straight A's, has one online class done and is doing really really well these days. I'm so happy with her...Now only if she would clean her room!!??

It has been one year already that Shane and I have split up. Hard to believe how time flies. Kalyn has progressed so much in the past year. She was a mess when the breakup happened and now she is just more happy than ever. I think she is thinking of graduating and how grownup she almost is and so that may be helping her. Graduation will be here before we know it!!

Reuben and I are doing really well. He is a sweetheart and takes good care of me. I have never in my life been treated so well and been so happy. He respects me, lets me be me and is very supportive of everything I do. I had no idea that someone like this could ever exist. I'm very happy and I think we plan to be together for a long time. He tells me everyday and I mean everyday, how lucky he is to have me. awww...I know....

Well, thats all I've got for now. Can't think of anything else to bore you all with...OH....Halloween...duh...the reason for my title!!! Friday the 29th is our Trick or Treat Main St where all the businesses participate and hand out candy to about 1000 kids. Well, we, at the bank, are dressing up as "The Flintstones". I got my Betty Rubble costume and tried it on and it looks good!! Catrina will be Pebbles and Lesley is Wilma. Carl was going to buy his Fred costume today, so hopefully he did. I will take pictures and post here and on Facebook.

Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update kiddo! You know after I came back from my trip there was almost a whole week that I just was so tired so maybe your body was just getting caught up from traveling. That travel stuff is hard on our bodies.
    I am anxious to see you as Betty Rubble!!!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete