Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Woohoo for turkey!!

Hey all,

Well, our dinner went wonderfully on Sunday evening and we still have plenty of leftovers. The pies turned out great and the turkey was so juicy and moist!! There were 8 of us for dinner. Now this week, Tj and Diana are here and they brought Jesse up with them from Albuquerque, so on Thursday, there will be Tj and D, me and K, Tyler and Emily and then Jesse and Kevin all for Thanksgiving dinner at the townhouse! Should be a good time. I plan to bring veggies and then the pie that I won at the Turkey trot race on Sunday.

Tj and Diana leave early Friday am to drive to Arizona for granddaughter Tamra's wedding!! Kalyn decided she wanted to go also, so they are taking her along too!! I will take K over to their house on Friday morning and then they are either returning to ABQ on Sunday eve or Monday eve and will drop off K at Tyler's house and then I will fetch her from there. They will be taking the interstate back to Florida so they are coming up as far as ABQ, which works fine. Will be nice for K to go see her cousin's wedding and all the family on that side. Tamra is Wes's (Shane's brother) oldest child. Wes and Mandy had 5 kids. Tamra is 3 months older than Kalyn, so she is still quite a young bride...but can any of us really talk about that?? lol I think not...been there, done that.

I'm working at the gym right now, so thought I would update you all. This place is a mess tonight, so I better get cleaning!! I swear, nobody does anything around here!! lol Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're keeping busy...good meal, friends/family...what more could you ask for? I love you and am thankful for you. Love, Auntie Jacque.

    ReplyDelete