Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June!

Hey all,

So, Kalyn graduated...everyone left....house is clean...now what?? LOL I'm enjoying my last week of vacation by getting some errands done, finishing up paperwork/filing, etc and spending some time with Kalyn and Sasha! Last night, Kalyn and I went to the movie "The Hangover 2", it was pretty funny. Kalyn is also having her car fixed this week. The mechanic said whomever had the car previous to Kalyn, took excellent care of it! Since it has over 203, 000, he suggested she swap out the water pump and the belt and then 3 tires needed to be replaced. He said other than those couple of things, all is great with the car. I've never seen Kalyn so happy in her life!! Car should be ready to pick up tomorrow!

Kalyn is now beginning to pick up more hours at Home Run Pizza. She worked Monday night and again tonight, tomorrow night and her usual Saturday evening shift. Her plans are to leave in September for Minnesota! She's very excited to have a lot of family around her too.

Graduation and all that went with it, went wonderfully! It was a great day!

Tyler is still job-hunting, but doing well. We got to see him a lot in the past week so that was nice.

I go back to work on Monday the 6th at the bank. I work at the gym this weekend.

Love to all...until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Graduation was indeed fun and everyone had a good time.
    I am glad I got to see Tyler a lot and that we did some fun things with both the kids. You and I even had some alone time!! Thanks for having me!! Mom

    ReplyDelete