Saturday, June 25, 2011

Working Saturday

Hey all,

I'm cleaning my house today and then later work at the gym!! Fun times!

It's been very hot here! In the 90's which is a bit unusual. The weather this year has just been weird. Very very cold temps in the winter and then we jumped right to summer with record high heat! We also still have fires burning around us and it is so, so dry here. We are hoping for rain soon!!

Still no word on the house. I called Greentree the other day and the guy told me that the pictures we sent in, haven't been "imaged" yet. I said, does that mean you got them? He said, "probably" and to "call next week". Ugh....they are being so so slow on this. We've been working on this since March. I'm getting to the point that I just want to stop paying on it (which I can) and then see how quickly they move! As long as they are getting payment, I'm sure they don't care how long this takes! They tried to tell me that before it can sell, the payments have to be current..well that is not true cuz this place was written off in the bankruptcy and I do NOT have to pay them anything, but I do. :)

A friend of Tyler's helped him pay his rent for June and the check she wrote him came back "insufficient funds"! They had to put that check against my account cuz Tyler had no money in his account. I'm so furious with that lady. I've been talking with her since Thursday about this. She got paid yesterday, but "couldn't get to the bank, cuz of an incident at work" and now today she tells me they are at a "basketball game all day"...I finally texted her and told her to get to a Western Union and either send me the money that way (plus fees I have incurred) or get a money order in the mail asap. She was gonna wire the money to my bank account yesterday, but couldn't get away from work. She promises to do it Monday. This is just crazy...if it were ME...I would have gotten this done right away. So, she stopped responding to me now via text so I probably made her mad, but it's like geez!!!

Kalyn is healing very nicely from her wisdom teeth removal! It's been a little over two weeks now. She is working alot also. Works just about every night of the week and she is saving all her tips for a laptop. I may sell her mine since I don't use it that often plus I have the smaller Dell mini that just needs a new memory system cuz only having 1GB on there makes for not much of anything to be put on there, but I like it cuz it's so tiny!

Tyler may have to move back home if his job situation doesn't perk up here. He's still job searching after all this time (April) and I'm gonna have to put my foot down and tell him by mid July if he has no job, he needs to come back here. No one is gonna be able to keep helping him like this. Another situation I'm not happy with right now.... LOL

My happy news...I got a new printer for my computer!! it's an HP and it prints photos and everything, if you want it to. I got it on sale at Best Buy and it's very nice. Our other one was very old and would not feed the paper anymore...you would have to hold each slice of paper and guide it along for it to grab it and you would have to do this for EVERY piece of paper you wanted printed!! LOL I finally got so frustrated and figured it was about time for a new one. So...I've gotten a whole new system (CPU, monitor and printer) within the last year and a half for about $370!! Not bad!! The CPU is a rebuilt HP and the monitor is an Acer brand. Love it!! My other happy news is that my trip to Baltimore, etc is all booked!! Kalyn and I drive to Minneapolis on Oct 1st (in her car) and then we will get there probably evening of the 2nd. We plan to head over to Wisconsin on the 3rd (maybe later in the day) and see Jenni as it will be her 40th birthday!! We also plan to spend time with Wisconsin fam and then I fly out of Minneapolis to Baltimore on Sunday Oct 9th. to see Mom and Jon and his family until the 14th when I fly back to Albuquerque. Really looking forward to seeing everyone (or almost everyone!) while I'm there! Woo!

My jobs are going well...I have one cleaning job now for the Courtright's and it's whenever she calls and needs me...I work only two nights a week at the gym now and then full time at the bank. The bank changed it's Friday hours to 5pm now, so no more staying until 6pm! Love it!! I'm very grateful and thankful for my jobs!

Kevin has rhubarb growing in his yard, so I had him cut me some and last night I baked 4 little loaves of the bread and then 2 small cake pans of rhubarb crisp!! ohman...they turned out YUMMY!!!! I promised to take Kevin some goodies, so I've got all that ready to go. He's never had rhubarb anything!! He said he threw alot of it out cuz he didn't know what it was and it was irritating him! LOL

Well, I must go now...gotta mow the lawn and get ready for work here shortly!! Kalyn is still in bed and Sasha is running around outside!! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment