Saturday, March 24, 2012

Another Saturday!!

Hey all!!

Things are good here. The weather was pretty crappy earlier in the week. Last Sunday it was SOOOOO windy!! My planter out front of the house (it's metal) fell over and all my pots broke out on the driveway!! So, now I have no pots out there for now..I will work on getting some new ones going once the harsh weather is gone completely! Today it is beautiful out there!! Almost 75 degrees! No wind, which is very nice! I'm inside working at the gym today, but I did get to spend some time outside this morning!!

I got up early-ish and threw on some workout clothes and cleaned a bit in the kitchen. Then, I headed out and drove uptown and returned a movie, filled the car with gas and also went to the car wash. My car was filthy from last Sunday's wind, so sprayed her off and she's as good as new now! Literally! lol I came home and raked the front little yard and then raked the main yard, especially along the fence and then the back behind the shed and house. I couldn't rake the other side of the house as there is still snow back there and frozen ground. I picked up quite a bit of rocks and leaves, so that felt good to have that done. I love raking!! Then, I opened some more windows in the house and then opened the front door and let the cats roam around outside in the sun. They all loved it except Gizmo. She was afraid and just stayed on the steps by me. LOL It was then time to let everyone in the house and I had to get ready for work! (side note...Bruce, my landlord, has STILL not received the title for the house. He paid off the house back in November! Bruce told me that Greentree told him, that the title has been approved to be released to him now, but not sure if he got it yet. This has been a long, long process!!)

After work yesterday, I drove down to Santa Fe and did a little bit of clothes shopping for myself. I first stopped at the cemetary and had a little convo with Jesse. We had a nice little chat. I just plopped right down on the grass at his grave and cried and talked. Hard to believe it has been almost a year already!! He died April 12, 2011.

I drove over to the mall and then to Kohl's. Got some good purchases made! I had gone through my closet during the week...getting rid of bigger clothes and then getting all my summer stuff out to see what all I needed etc. I didn't need much, but I did, and still do need, some more shirts for work. Hard to find stuff I like out there. I'm pretty much set now. Picked up a couple of new pillows too.

I got my taxes all paid for the year, so I'm very excited about that! Now I can concentrate on getting money together for my trip and I'm also helping out my kids. Tyler has a bunch of bills and Kalyn won't be working as much now that she started school, so gotta pick up her gym membership for her. Kalyn would like me to move up that way, so I'm trying to figure things out and consider that option. I need a good paying job, so gotta make sure I have that BEFORE I move! We shall see. I've been praying about it. :)

Kids are doing good! Kalyn started school and loves it. She hates being away from Sasha so much though. Tyler is still doing his thing and is an awesome roommate!

Went and saw "John Carter" and now I wanna go see "The Hunger Games". Have not read the books and didn't know what all the hype was about until I looked it up online! lol

Not much else to report...been a good week and hope to have many more just like it! Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. Moving closer to here would be wonderful! Yes, pray...and wait for the answer. Glad things are going well for you. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had no animals you could have me as a room mate if you moved closer to the Midwest. After my company leaves I will start making my trip plans. Mom

    ReplyDelete