Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! (and happy birthday Cousin Mike!)

Hey all,

Thought I better catch you all up on things here in sunny New Mexico!!!

Not much is really going on.... lol....

I've been working all my jobs and working out 3 times a week or more (if I can!) and just chilling at home watching movies or cleaning. I've got all the Easter stuff ready to send out to nieces, nephews and Kalyn. Then, I've got Reuben's little birthday box ready to mail out...I figured I would get him a little something since he's always such a great friend and listener to me! His birthday is April 15th! I also have Mother's Day stuff all ready purchased and boxed up and then Alyssa's and Riley's birthdays are in there too. I'm trying to think ahead....can you tell?? LOL Hallmark is going out of business here in town, so I figured while the sale was going on, I could pick up all the cards I need up until Mother's Day and picked up some gifts as well, for a very cheap price! Then, Beall's (a clothing store) was having a really good sale, so picked up Riley's birthday clothes there. I think I'm all set now!! :)

Tyler is working, practicing guitar, hanging with his girlfriend and planning concerts that he's gonna go see. He's quite busy and gone most of the time. We cross paths once in a while! :) He is still loving his car so much!

Kalyn starts school on Tuesday!!! Woo!! She's been working a lot at Taco Bell and taking care of things before she starts school. She is gonna be very busy! She also found out that any makeup she uses or hair color has to be Aveda products, so she went and purchased a few items to start with, and the lady gave her the discount that she gets once she starts school, early! Kalyn was very appreciative of that! She bought more that she originally intended since she got the discount so soon! Very cool!

I finished up the kids FAFSA this morning. Had to fill in the fact that I have now paid/filed my taxes for real now. They need to know what your status is on the filing part of taxes, so I updated that. I also cleaned my entire bedroom and bathroom. I pulled the bed out and vacuumed all the cat hair etc under there and in all the edges of the room. I also had to repair the bathroom sink, cuz I had a drip going on. I've been pretty productive today! I go into work at 1, at the gym today. I also washed all the bedding, even the bedskirt. Sometimes I get tired of all the cat hair! But I do love that Pledge product that picks up pet hair, the fabric sweeper! It works well!

I still am planning on that road trip in May! Looking forward to seeing everyone!! woohoo!!! That's about all for now! Love to all...until next time!!

2 comments:

  1. Working and working out...movies and cleaning...sure keeping you busy! Glad the kids are doing well. You, too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear all is well. You are always busy cleaning something! I bet K is very excited about school starting. Tyler sounds like he is doing okay. Will I get to meet the girlfriend when I am there? Hope to figure out travel plans here soon.
    Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete