Saturday, September 22, 2012

End of September!!

Hey all,

Hope everyone is doing well out there!!  I figured I had a moment to type something, so here. Is. Something!  lol 

Fantasy Football is going well. We are into week 3 now and I am 1-1 for my team, Favre Dollar Footlong.  I got the most points on my bench last week (which is not a good thing) so I won the Snickers award.  It's kinda funny...it's an imaginary award, but it goes in your "trophy case" online.  LOL  I have a 3rd place trophy from last year in there as well.  I still need to buy myself a Snickers in celebration of it!

Have not made a doctor appointment yet, but plan to soon.  I'm feeling fine, just think I should get my thyroid checked.  I am still running 6 days a week, either in the am or the pm.  Usually I just go in the morning and have it done.  Some days are better than others, but that's with most everything in life. 

My big news is that I'm thinking of running the 5K at Walt Disney World in January!!  Jennie (Tj's daughter) is doing the half marathon and she talked me into doing it as well, but it was sold out!!  So, I'm back to plan A with running the 5K.  So, I'm working on that and should be a great time!!  I will keep you posted!!

Kids are doing fine.  Kalyn is still trying to find work.  I think she is getting closer to something.  Tyler posted himself playing guitar on Facebook, so if you haven't checked it out, please do so.  It's 30 seconds long, but boy those fingers move quick!!

I do see Mike here and there.  We've really taken a step back and not sure why.  He was really hurt in his past two relationships so having a girlfriend is a little difficult for him, I think.  I've decided to do my own thing and if he wants to get together for an activity or outing, then we can do that.  It's really kinda strange and not sure what else to do, except just do my own thing and see what happens.  He's a really nice guy, but yeah, not sure... 

Mowed the lawn this morning and cleaned up a bit around the house today.  I'm about to get ready for work here and also watching the movie "What to Expect when You're Expecting"...it's pretty funny!  It's Homecoming weekend here in LA, so we had the parade uptown yesterday and the game.  I believe they did win the game last night, so that's good!  Tonight is the dance.  It is really strange to not have kids at the school anymore, but I live vicariously through other teens I know!  LOL 

That's all for now!! I work Monday night while the Pack play, so I will have to spend some time cleaning the cardio equipment, extra well!!  LOL  Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are keeping busy. Glad you and Mike are taking things slowly and it's nice to have someone to hang out with and do stuff with too. Hope you find another church. Are you still looking? Say hi to Tyler and everyone else there that I know. :) Love mom

    ReplyDelete