Saturday, September 8, 2012

September

Hey all,

Haven't written for over a month...lol  not too much going on though, so that's good.  Just working my 3 jobs and staying busy with that.  Trying to pay off some bills and help the kids pay some stuff off too.  I took care of Mr. Courtright last weekend and earned some extra cash doing that.  I'm at the gym today and Kevin and my friend Winters just stopped by.  They are buddies now...I think its funny...Winters was my friend first and then those two met working out at the YMCA and now THEY are always doing stuff together.  lol 

Kalyn drove to Kansas all by herself last Saturday and did just fine getting there from Minneapolis.  It was only about an 8 hour drive and she did it with stops in about 10 hours.  She's looking for work and a place to live since her Dad and Steph will be moving from there due to him getting out of the Army on a medical discharge.  He's basically retiring so he will get a pension of some kind from them.  She will probably live and work in Manhattan, KS.  Its a big college town.  She says she isn't ready to move back to NM yet.  Wants to figure things out on her own.

Tyler stepped up his hours at the Coffee Booth and now works M-F 9-3 or 4.  He is still trying to save and plans to leave next Summer with Sydney.  Wherever they decide to go....  Tyler's birthday was uneventful...he got some money and he seemed happy with what he got. 

When I went on vacation to my mom's, I ran every morning there and now the pattern has continued all this time since I've been back.  I get up at 5:20 every morning and feed the cats and then go for a 30 min run.  It's been working out great!!  This way if I can't go in the evening due to an event, I've already had my exercise in for the day.  I try to go after work, when I'm not working, but that has only happened a few
times.  I should try to step it up more, but haven't.  I've been real tired and not sure if its from getting up earlier or what?  I may have to have my thyroid checked out....  thinking about scheduling an exam here soon with my regular doctor.  They told me awhile ago that my levels were ok, but around here alot of people have thyroid issues. 

The grandparents have moved into separate places now and I spoke with my grandpa a couple of weeks ago.  He was very sad about it all and I promised him I would keep in touch.  I need to call my Gram too!!  Auntie Julie is living with her now in Eau Claire. 

Got my Fantasy Football team all set for the season and hope this years goes well as it did last year.  I got 3rd place in our league last year. 

Work is good...Monday will be 11 years that I have been at the bank!!  Can't believe it!!  That's all for now..until next time!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 11 years at the bank already?? Glad you are continuing with your morning runs. I am glad to hear that miss K wants to figure things out on her own.
    And also happy to hear Tyler has more hours.
    Love you all!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear being busy is the reason you haven't written...cuz I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you, Toots. And, you sure do keep busy! Good for Kalyn...that is a long drive for anyone to make alone. Congrats on your 11 years at the bank...time is moving way too fast. Take care of yourself...love you much! Auntie Jacque.

    ReplyDelete