Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday!!

Hey all!! I'm finally working on my newsletter so will try to attach it here if at all possible!! Had a wonderful (ish) Saturday. I cleaned all morning at Angie's, drove home while talking to Shane on the phone, made lunch, ate, changed into my gym t-shirt, went to work at the gym for 6 hours, drove home, changed and went to the Topper Revue (High School talent show) with my co-worker Dave. Tyler is in it with his buddies. They did an Arch Enemy song. Tyler did REALLY well on his guitar!! So, it was a busy Saturday. Today I'm going to try to take it easy, but I'm gonna go to Santa Fe by myself, I think. I'm feeling a bit down and think I just need some time alone. :)

Watch for my newsletter coming to an email address near you!!

Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are feeling down. Maybe some down time and for yourself is good. You are always on the go and sometimes we need to stop and take time for ourselves. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thanks Mom!! yeah, it did help to just be on my own. Went real quick down there and did a few things, then came back to town and washed the jeep. I've got dinner in the crockpot and about to go exercise. It's been a good day!! :)

    ReplyDelete