Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Slower week!!

Hey all,

Just another quick one...

Shane informed me that they will have a 4-day weekend every month!! They just had one this past weekend. His next one will be the 4th of July, so he will be coming home for a short visit and will hopefully run the 5K with me!!! Should be a fun time and it will be here before we know it!!

Kalyn comes home the 27th and she is having a ton of fun with Gramma Joyce. They saw moose out in the wild last night and even 2 baby moose!! Kalyn said she took pics and I cant wait to see 'em.

Tyler is doing well. He bought a few things for his car stereo so he's been working on that lately. He's got a concert coming up that he is playing with his band so he's real excited about that.

As for myself.. slower week which is really nice and hoping I can finally get my newsletter out!!!! I'm really trying and it's the only thing on my plate right now to get done. I'm thinking of phasing it out since I have this blog. We will see.. had a nice dinner with Tj and Diana and Tyler last night at DeColores. They go every Monday night and I couldn't go LAST Monday cuz I was getting my hair cut and then had to go to work. They leave on Sunday for 2 weeks to go see Jennie and Ryan in Germany.

That's all I've got at the moment...almost closing time here at the gym. Love to all. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the update. I had to give gramma your blog site again so she could see all the pics from the graduation. Having fun in AK with Kalyn and she is seeing lots of wildlife!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having a slower week, even though I know you are keeping busy. Good pictures! Lots of memories.

    ReplyDelete