Friday, June 5, 2009

Yes, it is June!!


Hey all,

Been real busy since all the company left....had to catch up on cleaning and laundry and then had to catch up on my clients homes that I missed cleaning as well. Whew I'm exhausted!! This coming week I have to work an extra day at the gym, but that is ok since Kalyn is out of town. Not a whole lot to do when she is gone. I played golf for the first time ever last weekend and here is a photo of me in action. :)

Tyler is settling into post graduation life and haven't seen him around too much lately!!

Shane is settling into his barracks tonight and does get to stay there contrary to what he was told earlier in the week. They said he may have to rent a place off base. So, we were a little scared we would be paying for him to rent a place as well. Things are working out so far, so that is good.

Kalyn is having fun in Alaska with Gramma and hopefully I hear from her soon.

Watch for the Schultz newsletter as I will try to get it out soon. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Very nice photo of you golfing!! I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since Tyler graduated already!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to clean when there's no one there! :)
    First time golfing?? Wow, I went once when I was about 25 and haven't been since. My weekend was busy too and will blog about it later. Nascar race is almost over. Glad Shane doesn't have to rent. Auntie Julie

    ReplyDelete