Sunday, June 28, 2009

That's what I love about Sunday's......



Hey all,

Kalyn made it home safe and sound from her trip to Alaska!! I picked her up at the airport and then we had to wait for the next flight's luggage to come in, in order for Kalyn to get her suitcase. Wasn't too bad of a wait and then she changed her clothes and freshened up and then we headed over to Rio Rancho to go to Cottonwood Mall. I bought her a welcome home gift....a monkey from Build-a-Bear!!! I got my self a pink bear and we got to stuff it and put the heart in it all at the same time!! They have a little routine where you kiss the heart, make a wish, etc....so we got to do that together and then they close up your animal. It's so cute!! Then, you make your animal its very own birth certificate. It's a very cool store and we had fun in there.

I had a really nice lunch with Tyler on Friday. I took him to the Hill Diner. I had planned on asking him to go before Kalyn got home, but kept forgetting to ask him!! So, when he came in the bank on Friday, and I was about to go to lunch, I was like...hey...we should go to lunch!!! He obliged me and we went. He and Emily are planning on moving in together here in a few weeks in ABQ. They both plan on attending college and he says Emily's family is real supportive of the whole idea and will be helping them move and get settled. I made sure to let him know that if he needs anything, and we can help, we certainly will do that. A lot of their friends will be down there too, so he's really looking forward to it. I couldn't be more proud of him...

Shane comes home next weekend for the 4th!! He will arrive in NM and go straight to Santa Fe to put new tires on his truck. He plans to be here in Los Alamos in the afternoon and then will probably go straight to bed after being awake all night. I close the bank at 3, but then have to work at the gym at 6. So, I will probably go workout after the bank and then head home to see him and get ready to go to work again. Saturday the 4th, we are both running the YMCA 5K Firecracker run and then a day filled with food and fun!! Sunday we plan to hang around as well. He will leave early in the am on the 6th. Will be a nice weekend with us all together!!

That's all I've got for now. Enjoy the day!! Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good weekend. Glad Kalynn is home safe and sound. Have fun next weekend when Shane is home.
    Auntie Julie

    ReplyDelete