Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday!

Hey all,

Tried to post last night from work on my Dell mini computer and the wifi connection was lost just as I hit "publish post" button.... so... lost my story I told....oh well!! LOL

Kalyn arrives in ABQ on Sat. am so I will go pick her up! I'm pretty excited to have her back! I have the weekend off so hopefully we can do something fun together. I work Mon, Wed, Fri nights at the gym this week so that I could be off to go get her.

Tyler is doing well. He went to a small concert up north this weekend. The bands are all local and he had a good time. He's still trying to figure out the college thing. UNM is waiting on a couple of things and he needs to hurry and get it turned in. Mostly Tyler is waiting on 2 schools to turn stuff in so it's really not Tyler who can control it.

Shane is looking forward to a hugh country concert this weekend with all kinds of stars/singers there. Kelly Pickler, Tim McGraw, James Otto...etc, etc. I hope he takes photos!! He will be home July 3rd and leave early in the am on July 6th. We are looking forward to his visit!! He needs new tires on the truck and our a/c line has a small leak so if I don't get it fixed before he gets here, then he gets to fix that also. :)

That's about all for now....Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment