Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lazy Sunday!

Hey all,

Just thought I would type up a quick post.....

Had a real nice lazy morning!! Watched a bit of Olympics and had some breakfast. Then, I threw some meat, potatoes and carrots in the crockpot and got that going so I could eat lunch before heading to the gym to work today.

Was real busy yesterday working at the gym and then went to Angie's house to clean for 2 hours. Angie is out of town, so it was just a matter of taking out the trash, vacuuming and dusting. (not in that order, mind you) I had time leftover yesterday so I began going thru more cupboards and such and getting things thrown out that we haven't used in years. I keep going through these same cupboards every few months and I always find something I can get rid of!! Kind of a nice feeling. Then, I went through my closet and put all my scarves/belts into a little bin that I had and pulled out all my craft stuff and took it into the exercise room cuz I will be turning that into the hobby/exercise room. I put all wrapping paper, bows, mailing boxes and all craft stuff in there now. All I need to do is go buy the table and little rolling chair, and I will be set. I'm pretty excited to be able to go in there and do things and just shut the door if I'm in the middle of something and don't want the cats to attack my projects!! I'm feeling really organized now so that makes me happy!!

Not much else to report today. Weather is cloudy/snowy and then all of a sudden...it's sunny!! LOL Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. Hey Toots! Nice to be organized, hey? I would love to be, but everytime I work on something, I leave it out...consequently, I end up with piles and piles of stuff everywhere. However. This spring I am going to simplify, downsize, throw out, get rid of...wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck auntie!! you can do it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it does not surprise me that you are organized!! That is your middle name isn't it???
    LOL
    Sounds like you will have a nice little room for your exercising and crafts!
    Have fun with it!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete