Thursday, February 18, 2010

Not much....

Hey all,

My mother is PESTERING me to get something on my blog besides "someone else's dogs", so here goes....

Had to spend $400 on the Jeep this month....alignment and now the master panel in the center console of the Jeep that controls the windows going up and down. Ugh....I'm hoping March becomes a much cheaper month. I was hoping February would be, but no such luck.

Kalyn had her physical with a new doctor down in Espanola. The facility and people were really nice there. She has a follow-up appointment to check her bloodwork and to make sure her records from up here were transferred successfully. We had her senior class sign-up meeting today with her counselor. She got all her classes figured out and now just has to begin her online courses to get caught up.

I completed Tyler's taxes and his FAFSA stuff for college. He's all excited about the money he will be getting back and also the grants/loans he is approved for!! I'm hoping he goes back to school. He is getting more hours at the coffee shop now, so that is good.

I've just been busy with all the jobs I've got going on. Some weekends I have nothing to do, and then other weekends I am so busy I can't keep up with myself. This weekend approaching will be one of the busier ones. Oh well.... Even if I don't work, I always find something to tackle. Thinking of setting up a long folding table in the exercise room so that I can setup my cards/beads in there to make stuff. I know my mom got a table from Target that she uses for her blankets, so I was thinking of something like that. Gotta wait until next month to purchase it though!! LOL

That's about all I've got for now. Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tootsie Girl. Just make sure you take time for yourself. Did you get my phone call? I think you're the best godchild in the world! No prejudice, here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooooooooo much for more news on your blog!!! LOL Great, make me out to be the bad guy!! :)
    Good to hear things are going well.
    Have a great weekend. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna thank your Mom,too, for getting you to post!! Have been checking in to see if you have anything...I vote YES on your card making/bead table!! You do such pretty beadwork! And I can vouch for card making for stress relief!! thx for remembering our anniversary! es

    ReplyDelete