Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday just working....

Hey all,

I'm having a decent Saturday, so far!! Spent the morning being a bit lazy...then made some elk chili to make frito pies tonight. I have it simmering in the crockpot as we speak. I went over to Kev's and cleaned up a bit there. Right now I'm working at the gym and working on the deposit for them. Fun, fun.... I also did a few things with the Jeep before work. Kalyn had it all day yesterday so there was sand everywhere in it and I vacuumed all that up, washed the windows and then put some grease into the front end by the tires. Since we have the lift, I have to grease the A-arms now and then. Not sure why or anything... LOL

Kalyn is doing well. I think she finally signed up for her online courses so hopefully she will get moving on that. She is doing well with counseling and now her new interest is church with her friends. I think that is a great thing for her.

Tyler is doing ok. Working a lot more and he got his taxes back so he's pretty pumped about that.

Not much else to report....it's a bit cloudy outside and supposed to snow tomorrow, but we shall see. :) Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Not much here either. Did the friday fish with friends but not much else, just waiting for riding weather. Love to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update!! I am kidless for the rest of the day so I plan on getting my house in order and getting at Kevin's paperwork that he is mad at me about cuz I don't have it done yet!!
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete