Saturday, May 15, 2010

May stuff.....

Hey all,

Well, not much going on around the 2 Schultz' house these days. I'm working on changing up some of the items of furniture in my house. So far, I got the futon in the now "new" guest room/craft room and also got a corner computer desk (to make more room for me in my bedroom) and also a tall tv stand for my bedroom as well. Stayed up late last night putting the tv stand together, but got it done. Looks good too. I promise pictures when I get everything moved around. I have to put the treadmill in my room now due to the futon in the guest room. I really couldn't pass up a free, very nice looking futon, so I'm putting up with having the treadmill in my room. oh well...

I moved my regular dresser into my closet instead of having the tv sit on that. I got the new tv stand setup and it is ready to go. Leaves a lot of room already in my bedroom. I left the computer desk at the bank (thats where I had it delivered) so I will need to go by there and pick that up to begin assembling, etc. I'm real excited to have a "change", you know? Now, I will just need to find time to enjoy my craft room and new look in the bedroom.

I'm helping K this weekend with some catch-up schoolwork and also her defensive driving class (online). We need to get it all done this weekend, so I'm taking tomorrow and just dedicating it to helping her. I told her today that I have the whole day to help and get it done. Her final test for the DD has to be proctored, so I want her to do that on Tuesday with my boss, Lesley, at the bank. The proctor has to be a notary. The DD course is due the 25th and so is her community service. She has done 6 hours of the community service, so we are almost there!! So proud of her!!

Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you guys are ON IT!!! Good for Kalyn - she is doing great!!! Your new furniture, etc. sounds good and I am anxious to see how it all looks!!! Good job Jody, you are doing wonderful yourself and I am very proud of you! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete