Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy May!!

Hey all,

Wow!! This year sure is flying by. The weather here has been cold and snowy!! Not what I predicted for the beginning of May!!! As we speak, I'm wearing a sweatshirt cuz I'm chilly!! Soon it will warm up and I think it is supposed to sometime this week.

Not much going on today. Had to clean for Angie and now feeling lazy, lazy. I laid down for a bit, but now feel like doing something to feel motivated!!! Ah well....it's Sunday!! I can be lazy if I want. Already went and visited Keith for the day. He's had company so I haven't seen him since Wed or Thurs.

Kalyn is off seeing the play "The Wiz" over at the High school. She gets extra credit for going so she decided to go. I'm proud of her.

That's all I've got for today!! Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I feel absolutely no guilt when I take a day and do nothing. Good for the soul. Love, Auntie Jacque.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear that you can take a day off. You are way too busy some days.
    I have the DVD "The Wiz" special edition.
    I bet the play is fun to watch.
    Michael Jackson was so awesome in that. He knew all his lines and moves and everyone else's and Diana Ross told him not to learn the dance moves so fast cuz he made the rest of them look bad!! LOL
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Cinco de Mayo! The time does go so fast, dosn't it? Soon it will be September and I will live only a few hours away from you!
    Love, Auntie #4

    ReplyDelete