Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day 2010


Hey all,


I had a pretty wonderful Mother's Day and wanted to share with you....
I got this soft, soft Gund bear from Kalyn and the card too!! She surprised me with it by saying (as I walked in the door from getting my Mother's Day facial!!)...."Mom, will you put my laundry in the dryer please?"....so I said "sure!"...and proceeded to walk to the washer/dryer area. I opened the door and look what was sitting there to greet me!!! I thought that was really cute!! I can't stop talking about how soft this bear is. She knows me too well!!
Tyler called me around 6:30 while we were eating dinner. We chatted for a few minutes and then we were finished. It was really nice of him to call and I was hoping he was going to!!
Kalyn took me to a movie "Furry Vengeance" and then we had steaks on the grill for dinner. The whole day was really nice!!
Until next time.... (did I mention the bear is soft????)


2 comments:

  1. ha that is the card I got my mom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is that one of those soft bears????
    LOLOL
    Very cute and very sweet of her!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete