Friday, May 28, 2010

New Rooms

Hey all, Well I promised pics of the two rooms that I've been messing with and here they are!! The picture above is looking into my room from the doorway. The corner desk is new and that is my treadmill sitting next to it. And of course, Sugar laying on the bed!!

This next photo is the new tv stand. I put my dresser inside the closet to make more room. I spared you all and didn't take a photo of inside the closet (even though I REALLY wanted to and yes it is clean!!)

This is the new guest room/craft room. I love the new futon cushion. It is VERY thick!! It looks very classy!! Tyler was the first one to try it out last weekend.

I got to stay home today so I got a lot of stuff finished up. I cleaned up Kalyn's room, now that she is gone until the 8th. I also did some small things around the house and finally that Mr. Fix-it guy, Joe, came over today and put my new exhaust fan in the kids' bathroom. He only charged me $25!! I told him NOOOO....I will give you $50. He drove to Santa Fe to buy the fan, had to go to two or three different places to get it and then it took him an hour to install. I figured $50 would be the cost of just the fan!!! So, that was nice of him.

I'm about to go workout, so I better go. Enjoy the pics!! Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for the pictures!!! Very nice and I like the futon!!!! Cheap labor on the fan too!!
    Pretty good deal!! Is the new fan quieter than the old one too?
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mattress! I have a green one like it. The thick ones are soooo comfortable to sleep on - just like a bed! Tony slept on mine for a year!
    I wish you would've taken a picture of your closet - lol. I would've enjoyed it!
    Love, Auntie Jill

    ReplyDelete