Monday, February 7, 2011

Packers!!


Hey all,

Well the Packers won the Super Bowl!!!! Woooooo I'm so excited!! I'm wearing my Rodgers jersey to work at the gym tonight, just to make my peeps mad that were rooting for the Steelers and making fun of ME!! lol

I did not take any pictures during the party, but there were 11 of us. Small little group and we had fun. A few people had to back out at the last minute, so that wasn't good. Oh well....we had a great time!!

I did take a pic of the cupcakes I made and then Kalyn decorated! She's a great decorator!!

Well, I'm off to work now....love to all...until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time, Toots! I never even had the tv on yesterday...not until after the game. Just on time to see my old flame, Roger Staubach carrying the trophy. {grin} Tis true, I was a huge Dallas Cowboys fan...for one who doesn't like football, that's saying a lot! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the Packers won!! Sounds like a nice party! MOM

    ReplyDelete