Friday, February 18, 2011

Puppy!!!


Hey all,

Well, Kalyn won the war of "can I get a puppy", last Sunday. Her and her friend Jennifer drove down the Santa Fe Animal Shelter and she adopted a puppy and named her Sasha! Sasha is so wonderful, cute and so well behaved!! She is 4 months old and already spade. She is a lab mix. We have enjoyed her so much this past week. Kalyn just loves her to death!! Kalyn spent a pretty penny (or two) on her as well. She bought her a large crate to keep her in during the day while she is at school and such. Every other day, Kalyn only has two classes so she is able to come home and play with the pup for most of that type of day and then either I am home at night or she is, to watch her in the evening. There are some nights that we both work, but Kalyn gets home at 8:15, so Sasha isn't alone for too long. So far it is working out well.

It is windy today, but warm here in NM. Kind of strange weather for February! Haven't had a lot of snow this year, so the Spring should be interesting!

Shane and Stephanie are in town. They stayed at Kevin's for two nights and now staying at Diana and Tj's townhouse. Kalyn went to a movie with them last night. I think they plan to see Tyler on Saturday and then they leave sometime Sunday. I guess since I have Monday off, i will stop over at the townhouse and clean up after them. Should only take about an hour to get it back to normal. They also brought their dog, Sadie, so Sasha got a friend to play with also.

I did my first evaluation today, as a supervisor, with Catrina. Lesley and I did it together, so that helped and it was a good evaluation!

I bought tickets, today, to go see Jason Aldean in concert in Abq on April 9th!! So excited about that!! I've been wanting to see him and also want to see Daughtry at some point, as well. I got 4 lawn tickets, so it will be myself, Catrina, Kalyn and one of Kalyn's friends of her choice.

That's all I've got today. Have a wonderful 3-day weekend!! I work a lot this weekend.....today I work at bank til 6, then go directly to gym and work til 10. Saturday a.m., I clean for Angie and then work at the gym 1 to 7. Sunday, we have church and then church class at 4. So, really Monday will be my only day to goof off and catch up. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are busy as usual this weekend.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete