Monday, March 7, 2011

More updates!

Hey all,

So, yesterday, my current landlord came by and looked over the house. He is VERY interested and is going to put an offer on it tomorrow, Tuesday!! He just has to send a fax to the mortgage company and then they will accept or deny. He doesn't want the other guy to outbid him, so he is going to be careful, he says! He said his overall goal is to make my payment to him, cheaper!! Isn't that sweet of him?? I pay $490 right now for the lot and then $280 for the trailer/insurance. He said I will have to get renters insurance on my own (I expected that!), but other than that he just wants me to sign a year lease, but we will be here anyways with Kalyn going to college and working. I'm really excited that I won't have to move. I am not telling the other guy anything yet until this is complete. My landlord wants to get this finished up before April 1st, he says, so that is good also.

That's it for now...will keep you updated!! Crazy snow, rain, thundering and lightning today!! Until next time..

2 comments:

  1. My renters insurance for a year is $115 up to $70,000 value. That will be cheap for you then and a good deal.
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who ever has the money & most first! Don't count it done until it is. Keep the option going without telling of the other offer. Better to be safe. We wish you alot of luck & hope it all works for you. Get the best deal you can.
    Love ya.............dad

    ReplyDelete