Thursday, March 24, 2011

No news yet....

Hey all,

Well, I talked with my landlord today...he hadn't heard anything from Green Tree, so he called them...the usual lady is out, yet again, so another lady helped him over the phone. She said it looks like someone is going to be coming out to the mobile home to take pictures, then they will send those off to corporate and then they will figure out the deal on his offer. Well, no one told us this was going to take place, so we were a little blindsided by this new developement..oh well!! I will call this lady tomorrow and see if I can take the pictures and email them to someone for them. My landlord said to go ahead and throw mud all over the house and get my neighbors to dirty up the yard so it looks good for the offer he made. lol...he is such a comedian!

well, me and the kiddos take off for Florida on Monday!! So, so excited about this trip! Should be a grand ole time. We leave Monday and fly back into ABQ on Thursday, so it's a quick one!! Been saving my money for this, so we should really enjoy ourselves!

That's all I've got for tonight...I'm working at the gym, so gotta run...Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Toots! Have a great time in Florida with the kids. Will look forward to seeing photos of your time there. Love you much, Auntie Jacque.

    ReplyDelete