Sunday, March 13, 2011

updates...

Hey all,

So in two weeks, me and kids leave for Florida!! Very excited about that!! Should be a great time!! We will only be there 2 full days and two partial days. I'm looking forward to the fun and the sun!!

My landlord put in an offer then, for the house, but haven't heard back from him yet as to what they are doing. He said he would up the offer if they deny it.... for all I know they have been battling back and forth all week!! lol I told him to keep my posted and I know he will.

Went to church this morning..Kalyn started going with us now too. Next Sunday is the baptismal service. The church got a new baptismal tank so that ought to be exciting!! Reuben is getting baptized so he has invited his 4 daughters and his son-in-law and his friend Kim. Should be a packed house next Sunday as there are 15 people getting baptized.

Busy week ahead for me, that's why I'm trying to get all my cleaning and stuff done this weekend. Did alot of organizing and deep cleaning in the bathrooms and stuff. Gotta get prepared for company in May, you know!!

Well, that's all I've got...Happy St. Patty's day on Thursday!! Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Never just a slow, lazy day at your house??? Love you, Aunt Jacque.

    ReplyDelete