Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New info on house

Hey all,

Got some new information to share about the house...

I informed my current landlord of my situation with the house, etc and he has offered to purchase the home so that the home doesn't move and also to keep me there. He would like us to continue renting there because of my good standing with him!! I thought that was really nice of him. I gave him all the info he needs to inquire on how to purchase it, etc. Meanwhile, the other guy, Mr. Weir, continues to figure out his situation and brought a family over the other night to look at my house. I'm kind of stuck here....do I tell Mr. Weir that my landlord may buy it now or do I tell him anything??? I don't want to lose him as a buyer, but I feel like I owe my current landlord the opportunity first. I am open to suggestions!! Plus...if I stay with my current landlord, I won't have to move. Let me know what you think please!!! :)

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Keep your options open incase one falls through! I would wait & get the best deal if you can. If Mr. Weir wants it that bad, see if they will pay your moving expenses. Work them both & get the best deal for yourself. Don't tell either of the other & settle as soon as you can. Much easier on you. If this is what you want, make it worth your while.

    Good luck & keep me posted.........dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your dad. One may be able to finance and the other not.
    So just keep the options open for now.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete