Saturday, May 21, 2011

The break-up!

Hey all,

Reuben and I broke up this past week on Tuesday evening. Been quite the week, if you ask me. Lots of tears and sadness...so much so...that yesterday I was finally at my breaking point. I hadn't eaten much, slept much, cried TOO much, so I had a tummy ache, headache and felt hot and dizzy. I managed to make it through the work day and then came straight home and went to bed. It helped alot!! Then, I just sat in my chair the rest of the evening. Reuben got dinner for us, so that helped with the lack of food in my stomach and I felt much better by the end of the evening. Had a good night's sleep and then got up about 6:30 cuz I had so much sleep! It really really sucks when two people love each other, but just can't make it work at the moment. We will still be in contact and seeing each other for various events so maybe if we really take our time, things will work out. I think we both need breathing room right now! He commends me daily for having the strength and courage to bring our issues to light and taking action on it. We will see what happens, but will take one day at a time!!

I'm officially on vacation from the bank for two weeks! Woo!! Kalyn and I are going to a different bank on Monday to apply for a small car loan for her and I work that evening at the gym, Tuesday we go to Santa Fe to drop off stuff to Tyler-Kalyn has her oral surgery appointment-then pickup Mom from the train station and bring her back to LA!! Wednesday I work that evening at the gym and then Friday we pick up Kalyn's cake, get party food ready and Friday evening is our meal at good ol' Gabriel's restaurant with Diana/Tj/Kev and whomever else wants to join! Saturday is the graduation at 9am! Aunt Jill and her bf Tim will be driving here on Sat. and get here around party time at noon! Really looking forward to the week with Mom and getting things ready for the graduation!

That's about all for now! Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Timing is everything, Toots. And, not necessarily on our schedule of wants/needs/desires. I'm glad you're on vacation...a little 'me' time, and getting ready for Kalyn's big day and your company will be good for you! Congrats to Kalyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, it took me 3 times. Take a day at a time & let it happen. Don't dwell, move on. There is a positive in a negative & it will come.
    LOVE YOU..............dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you realized things before it got too far:) Take care of yourself and call me if you need to talk! Love you sis:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breakups are never easy even if you don't like the other person anymore, so just take it easy and I will be there soon. Make sure you eat and drink so you don't get dehydrated and stay healthy. Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!! I'm doing much better! We had some good discussions over the weekend and neither one of us wants to hurt the other...so we are taking some breathing time. He realized I haven't had much time alone since the divorce, so he's really good with everything and so am I. Time will tell what happens with us. :) He may move up to Washington state, to be closer to his mom, but he's not completely sure yet.

    ReplyDelete